Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Change is a Good Thing

To be honest, I've considered myself a relatively environmentally-friendly person.  I've been getting off feeling guilt-free since I drive a Prius, own reusable bags, and recycle.  However, after spending a good part of the last year around people who were far more informed about being kind to the planet and actually practicing what they preach, I've decided it is time for me to step it up. 


I'm going to use this blog to look at different ways that I live and see how I can revamp them to be more earth happy, but while also keeping me happy.  To start, I am going to use a lot of these tips from this great article from Yes! magazine.  I am not going to do everything at once (since I've learned from experience that rarley works for me).  The goal is to start change a week, finding out it's pros and cons, and seeing if it can be a lasting practice that benifits the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment