Monday, October 10, 2011

Insane!

Life has been insanely busy and stressful later.  I am waiting to hear back from dental schools at the end of this month and its so stressful.  I can't take my mind off it.


I am though "celebrating" National Vegetarian Month this October and so far have been having a great time making squash pot pies and vegan po'boy sandwiches.  :) 


Christmas is approaching as well which is really hard for me since 1. I love clothes so very much and 2. love buying other people presents.  Its been almost 4 months since I've purchased a piece of clothing and I am starting to miss J. Crew a lot.  I'm proud of myself though for keeping up with the goals I set, like buying nothing new (unless its is essential like toothpaste), not eating a fast food establishments, and staying aware of trying to waste as little as possible.


Little reminders that make me proud of the things I've kept up with since I started this blog are my growing set of dishes I keep at work, my silly pink cow-print reusable napkins from the thrift store and my removal of diet coke cans from my life (and office desk).


So, I am stressed but also proud!  I hope I can come back to blog more often soon and get to work on more dyi projects.  It will be so nice to know what my life is going to be like next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment