Friday, November 4, 2011

Inspiration Lacking

Well...I have decided today that I am tired of not shopping.  I made a goal in June not to buy anything new for myself for a year.  It has been approximately five months and four days...which means six months and 27 days to go.  I wanted to not want (hm...) anything after that time.  BUT I want things very badly all of a sudden.  Like everything.  Reading fashion blogs really is not helping either.


One of my friends told me the other day too that I had lost my NY style, which I'm not sure I ever had but still, it hurts. 


So, to attempt to cure this really un-fun feeling, I'm going to the thrift store tomorrow and I'm taking the camera since the blog is getting too full of words and too empty of pictures (exception: my beautiful paint art).


Side Note:  I started my morning off by reading an article about a poultry magnate which turned into me reading the poultry company's website and eventually got me reading Wikipedia's page for 'Slaughter Houses'.  I unfortunately had chicken for breakfast so this really was all around a 100% a poor choice.  But meat is really grossing me out right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment